Thursday, February 05, 2009

Project 365 - February 2, 2009


090202
Originally uploaded by knittinjen

This is my desk at the end of a hard day’s work! See the newsletter on the screen? The “Fall for Jesus” handprint turkey Amaria made me (okay, maybe I need to update my daughter art). The freaky “Jesus” picture hanging up that the pastor simply refuses to remove, no matter how weird it is. The green pen (indicating it is mine, as all my pens are green). The Kleenex, because I’m me and always need Kleenex. The mess of papers, because filing happens once a week (ideally), and in the meantime that’s where all the stuff I’m working on goes. The yellow sticky note which I generally abhor, but it’s there for a reason and will soon come down. Messy, full of stuff, and the ubiquitous 44-ounce SA cup – full of Diet Pepsi earlier in the day, now sadly drained. The caffeine is in me, but is it doing any good?

No comments: