Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Project 365 - January 24, 2009


090124
Originally uploaded by knittinjen

This is the desk in my bedroom. I got it from Aunt Phyllis last year, and usually it’s buried under all the stuff I don’t know what to do with, but I recently cleaned it off. On the left, you see hanging the circular knitting needle hanger that my mom made me – very VERY nice! The bottom left has the covers for a knitted pillow I made, but unmade so I could wash the covers. There is a scrapbook page hanging up that was made for Amaria by her 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Garman. Right in the middle is the recorder and book with recorder music that she got from her dad this past Christmas. My green pen that I love, but they no longer make, so when the ones I have now are gone, never again shall I have it. Bummer. My keys – always losing them, never in the same place. My lotion (almost empty so the pump cover is off). My cell phone (or maybe Amaria’s). Above the desk, the shelves which have miscellaneous stuff on them. Yarn, super glue, small trash bags, staples, one of Taia’s shoes, etc.

No comments: