Monday, March 08, 2010

With All My Art - Freebie Kit Day 1

VERY long ago, I had the idea for this kit. FINALLY a month ago, I approached Lori (aka Scraps of Ellay) about doing it as a collab, and we set up today as the day to release it! And believe it or not, I actually had it done BEFORE the release date, so I even have some layouts to show you done by some of my fave digi-scrap people! Hmm, actually I'll start with those. Then some previews. Some links. And you get all the papers today! For me, this is a free kit. For Ellay's portion (see below) it is in her store (the WHOLE kit...haha, you don't have to wait around all week like you will for mine!). Clicking on her preview will take you there. Clicking on the layouts will take you to the fabulous ladies' blogs. Clicking on the links under the papers preview (keep scrolling down, it's there, I promise) will take you to 4-shared to pick up the papers! Then, come back tomorrow for elements. And so on...
First, one by Kendra


2 by Ginger



1 by Katifer


1 by Ellay with just my portion


1 by Ellay using our 2 parts combined


1 by me using my part of the collab


And 1 by me using Ellay's portion of the collab


Okay, now here is the preview of Ellay's "With All My Heart" (click to head to her store to get it)


And here is the full preview of my portion


Here is the paper preview of my portion, and below it, the links for you to pick them up! Enjoy, and be sure to come back tomorrow for the elements!

Papers 1
Papers 2

Oh, right, I forgot, I also made separate cardstock (umm, or would it be construction paper, for kids' art projects?)! Click on preview to download. (and those alphas - come back Wednesday for those!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Great papers! Thank you so much!

Karen said...

Thank you for a beautiful free kit.
Karen from Moscow

Dannethia said...

I love your kit so much!! thanks for sharing!!

linnie-818 said...

Great Papers. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us!!!