Monday, March 22, 2010

New Designer, New Grandson, New Challenge!


It's so different with Gavyn than it was with Taia - because Taia lived with me for her first year-and-a-half, so I saw her every day, and brought her with me all the time from birth. Gavyn, on the other hand, has just finally come to church with me for the first time at the age of 7 weeks!

I used Spring Day, by a new designer, Ivory Keys, at Stuff to Scrap. I've known Susan (her real-life name) for awhile being on the CT for Scraps of Ellay and am so proud to see her become a full-fledged designer at STS! Her work is beautiful, and I can see the way she has been inspired by Ellay in the gorgeous colors and textures she chooses - yet with a new, fresh style all her own. Beautiful kit!! Beautiful grandson! Click on the layout to head to the My Life challenge at Stuff to Scrap, or the kit preview to head to Susan's new store at STS!

No comments: