Friday, March 19, 2010

Fabulous New Kits by Sunshine Studios Designers!

I was very busy this week working on layouts for Sunshine Studio designers - so here we go!

First, here's my little girl (who is about to turn 21 and get married) back on her 4th birthday! She was always so cheerful and always so adorable! I used Lemon & Lime by Project B Designs and a 3-in-a-Row template by Amanda Kay (previews are linked).



Next, I'm sorry to all you grandmoms out there, but you can clearly see that my grandson is THE MOST ADORABLE grandson EVER! This is Gavyn, age 6 weeks, scrapped with Concrete Sunrise by JennCK Designs, and also using one of her awesome templates!


Well, now that Easter 2010 is coming up, I thought I'd scrap something from, umm, Easter 2008! No rush! This is the adorable kit Oh, Hunny Bunny by LDrag Designs, and again using another template by the also-fabulous JennCK Designs. Using her templates, layouts that would generally take me 3+ hours (if I could get them this awesome to begin with, which is up for grabs) take me only about an hour or so! Totally worth it!!


I was into scanning photos of the first two kids back when they were little, sweet, and adorable! (umm, not that they aren't adorable now....hahaha). Here is Meech and Lisha at ages 3 and 5 (I'm pretty sure) scrapped with Time Flies - Boy by Flutter Expressions, and of course, using another fabulous template by JennCK Designs.

No comments: