Thursday, March 11, 2010

QP Freebie - Just My Luck!

My dad and Brennan in 2007 when my parents visited David & Emma & the boys in California in 2007.

Have you been picking up the parts of this kit this week? Well, you should've been! It's on Seal Scraps' blog for FREE! But after this week, it'll be in her store, so you will certainly want to get it NOW! Click preview to head to her blog and pick up all these pieces, plus we are doing a CT Quick Page blog train, so you can find all the stops for that on Seal Scraps' blog as well. My quick page is below, based on my layout above - click on the QP preview or the layout to pick it up! Enjoy!


4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Brandy said...

Thanks :) It's really cute!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [11 Mar 01:49pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list