Friday, March 05, 2010

Free Kit Next Week - Watch Here!

Hi, well, I've decided to start doing something that some of my fave designers do on a regular basis - offer a free kit throughout the week on my blog! And this kit is FABULOUS! Of course it is, I have done a collab with the (what word is better than FABULOUS?) Scraps of Ellay of Stuff to Scrap. Next week, my part of the collab will be given away on this very blog for FREE, piece by piece. The schedule:

Monday - Papers
Tuesday - Elements
Wednesday - Alphas
Thursday - Word Art
Friday - Quick Pages

So, what kit, you ask? Well, if you have seen my recent speed scrap layout at Stuff to Scrap, you have a bit of an idea. Here is a little peek to get you through the weekend...I'll see you back on Monday!


1 comment:

Kendra said...

I've seen the kit and you guys are all going to LOVE it!