Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sunrise Sunset - Free Kit by Knittinjen

This is my final round submission to the contest at The Studio - will only be free until Thursday evening, maybe Friday morning, so be sure to grab it quick! There are another 9 kits in the same category, so GO GET 'EM!!

And might I take a moment to say - wow! I can't believe I made it to the final round, and thank all those who voted for me - there is no public voting in this last round, so this is your reward - a no pressure set of 10 AWESOME free kits!! Enjoy, and if you make any layouts with these, I'd love to see them!

Click on any preview to head to The Studio to download. First is the whole kit - inspired by the beautiful colors of the sunrise and sunset (couldn't pick my fave!) and the song on my FAVE musical ever, Fiddler on the Roof!



Here is a preview of the 14 papers - I love lotsa texture, so that's what you get!


And here are the elements - I was WAY into gradients on this kit, because I LOVE the way God paints the sky with the beautiful gradients He created at sunrise and at sunset - get it? I made some fun cluster items (frames, corners, tag) and had a great time creating this - hope you will have a great time scrapping with it!


And here are 3 close-up previews. These are what proved to myself that I was ready for this contest this year. Last year when I began to enter this contest, and read about the close-up previews, I said to myself, "I don't want to show it close-up, it won't look as good." This year, I am EXCITED to share what it looks like up close, because I think it looks GREAT up close!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sunny, happy kit - thank you so much. Congratulations on getting to the final and best wishes in the last round!