Thursday, September 30, 2010

Farewell My Summer Love - New Kit!

I've been so crazy busy with the designer contest at The Studio, so it's been awhile since I had a new kit for you. But I've been working in the background, and soon, you may just be overwhelmed at all I have coming out!

Let's start with this one - Farewell My Summer Love. The second in my Michael Jackson tribute series (so my kit includes a link to the lovely little song, Farewell My Summer Love, by Michael Jackson on YouTube). But my good friend, Tammy - known in digi-scrap land as Mommy Me Time Scrapper - has agreed to come on and make this a collaborative effort! And she really outdid me!! But never fear - you can pick up BOTH halves of the kit at Stuff to Scrap - and for this first week, they are both 25% off!

But before we get to previews, check out some of the beautiful layouts made by my CT.

First, an adorable one by Noelle.


Then we have a couple by Kendra.




And here are a couple by Paula.




THREE by Julie, and all made into QPs for you - available on her blog (click any layout to head over there).






And here are a couple of lovely ones by Lauren!




Okay, as I'm posting this, I'm not sure what all the freebies will be, but head to the blogs to check it out - and go again on Friday, just in case something new pops up! You'll be glad you did!!

So enough of my yakking, let's get to the kit, right? First is Tammy's preview (linked to her store).



And here is my portion of the kit, linked to the store.


Enjoy - and if you make layouts, be sure to post them in our STS galleries so we can ooh and ahhh and leave you lotsa love!

No comments: