Monday, January 25, 2010

Journaling Challenge at Sunshine Studios!

At one time, nearly ALL of my scrapbook pages were the result of participating in various challenges at different sites - I had the desire to scrap my life, but not always the creativity to come up with a page idea "from scratch". I look back and am glad that I did so because so many things got scrapped, and I made so many unique pages, and my skills were enhanced by trying new things. I discovered my own style by doing the challenges available to me!

Now I am hosting some challenges as a Sunshine Sweetie at Sunshine Studio Scraps, and this week I am hosting a Journaling Challenge. The basic challenge is to do a scrapbook page about an anecdote - a small incident - in your life or the life of your family members. Something that would probably leave your memory in a year or two otherwise, but which tells a bit about a certain day, a certain moment in time. My anecdote page is below - using the Denim kit by Scrapidea Timkova. Click on the page and you will be whisked away to the challenge at Sunshine! All participants will receive a 40% off coupon to Secret Garden's Sunshine Studio - click here to see her beautiful designs! But although this is a nice prize, participate in this challenge for the simple purpose of capturing something special about YOUR life, to be remembered always!

No comments: