Thursday, January 14, 2010

Freebie Kit - Moss Berries

Well, I did it! I created my kit for the first week's Designer Darling contest at Stuff to Scrap. Not only did I do that, but I also created an extra cardstock add-on! Click on the preview below to head to the Stuff to Scrap forum where you can find not only my kit, but a bunch of gorgeous free kits to download and play with. And click here to get my free cardstock add-on. I don't have a preview yet, but you know, it's cardstock, so it looks like that. haha!
Also, if you would like to support me by voting for me, that'll be happening on Friday or Saturday or something...I'll post more about that tomorrow. And think I may just have ANOTHER little freebie add-on - an alpha! Coming tomorrow...be sure to drop back in then.
Finally, see my purdy new blog background and header? I made it with this new kit, and with the fabulous directions and templates from Digi-Designs by Nicole, the awesome owner of the fabulous store Stuff to Scrap. You can click here to check out the templates (and more importantly, the DIRECTIONS) to make your own new blog backgrounds and headers and alla that neat stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Layout Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jan [LA 10:50pm] - 15 Jan [NY 01:50am, UK 06:50am, OZ 05:50pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 15, 2010. Thanks again.