Friday, January 15, 2010

100115 Daddy Charming


100115 Daddy Charming, originally uploaded by knittinjen.

Well, I gotta hand it to Christie Dawn, she won my heart with her add-on to this kit - a black prince and princess! What took Disney nearly 100 years took Christie Dawn one go! Yippee! So...I was able to scrap my beautiful princess with her Prince Charming - so far, thank goodness, her daddy! This is Christie Dawn's kit for week 1 (aka Scrappin Serenity) and as you can see by the high quality and the votes - her kit RAWKS! So be sure to vote for her. Umm, after you vote for me, haha! Template is by the awesome Scraps of Ellay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally Cute!!! Thanks so much for making this layout!! :) You Rock! I was so going to try to find a bunch of pics of my daughter and hubby together to make a similar layout! :)