Wednesday, May 06, 2009

More NSD Layouts I made

As I said, I was digi-scrapping like mad this past weekend. Here are a bunch of the layouts I made for Digital Candy.
First up is Taia Partying using a kit from 2005 by Rina called Auburgine Rose.

This one is Amaria & Giraffe, for a scraplift challenge. I used the kit Safari Park by Shien Designs.

This one was fun - I had a mini-kit and had to use it for the layout. The kit didn't exactly fit Amaria's personality, all girly-ish, and then I decided to let Amaria define girly for herself, so here she is - in a tree!

And here I actually scrapped Amaria NOT happy to have her picture taken - didn't realize that could happen until this day! I used the kit called Rain Rain by Julie Marie Designs.

Here are pix from Lisha, Matt, & Taia's photoshoot at Sears (and yes, in case anyone wonders, she has the license to use as she pleases from Sears). Aren't they GORGEOUS? The kit used was Called Home by Scrappy Shannon.

This is my favorite one, because these have been two of my fave photos since they were taken! I love the adorable faces Amaria makes - I love that she is silly and fun-loving! For this page I used the Floral Fusion kit by DDBN & SM.

And finally (for now), this adorable pic from 2004 or 2005 of Amaria & her Pretty Ponies, called Pony Love. I used the following items, as the challenge was to use only one thing per kit:
Template – nibbles scribbles
Bkgrnd paper – stolen moments – floral fusion
Big heart – rain rain – Julie marie
Paper strip – rainbow heart – Julie marie
Rainbow – safari park – shien designs
Pink flower – ariel’s room – trixie scraps
Friends pin – eternal bright – designs by sassy
Ribbon – my kind of rocket – brandy
Blue flower 1 – stolen moments – fresh
Blue flower 2 – little boy blue Julie marie
Blue ribbon bow – sugar cookie – Lriches
Title alpha – funky love – stolen moments
Font – DJ Fancy