Friday, August 06, 2010

With A Child's Heart - Official Release!

I've already blogged about this and put it in the store, but now I am OFFICIALLY releasing this fun, colorful kit, With A Child's Heart! Complete with Guest CT layouts, quick pages I've added to the store, and even some FREEBIES!!

First up, some layouts. First, the awesome Scraps of Ellay - I've been on HER CT forever, so it was really fun to have her be on MY first guest CT! Not only that, but she has a QP freebie on her blog for you (click on layouts or the preview to head over there and pick it up).






Next up, a couple of Tammy (Mommy Me Time Scrapper) - and she has an AMAZING frame cluster freebie for you - she first used it in her Sassitude layout below, and I loved it so much, I suggested she make it the freebie - and she has! Click either layout or the preview to head to her blog and pick this awesome frame up!







Here are a couple from Noelle, one of the hardest-working ladies in scrapland, and a dear online friend of mine - if you've been around STS, you know Noelle and her beautiful daughter, Chawndelle - how fun it is for me to see her scrapping this lovely girl with MY kits - chokes me up a bit!




This one is from the Scrappy Kat, Katina - she is the one who did the Quality Check on this kit, and she did a FANTASTIC job - I think she is making/has made this layout into a QP, but I'm not sure yet...If so, it'll be on her blog - click the layout to head over there (plus she has some pretty nifty stuff this week for you over there...)


Here's a couple from Kendra, one of the nicest scrappin' ladies I know - full of love for her family, as you can see in all her layouts!




Here are 3 I made from the original (and not quite as good...) version of the kit.






One I made for the July (or was it August?) template challenge at STS.


And these 4 are layouts I made into Quick Pages, which you can pick up in my store by clicking on any of the 4 layouts or the QP preview!








No comments: