Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Yum Mega Kit at Stuff to Scrap!

Hi, my new kit is available NOW at Stuff to Scrap. It is a MEGA kit called Summer Yum - there are 30 papers, 12 cardstock papers (available free with purchase or separately for $1.99), 2 full alphas, and 66 elements!! I think you could scrap a whole album with this kit!!

And congratulations to Jennifer for winning the kit free! Thanks to everyone who left comments - I picked by putting the names on papers and my daughter picked one - she said, "Why would you want to win your own kit, mom?" Haha!

Be sure to stop by Monday, as my first 3 CT members will be introduced (hopefully there are 2 more I'm adding, I will be emailing them today, but 3 are ready to roll with this kit on Monday) and they will each be offering freebies made with Summer Yum - I think a template or 2, some word art, a quick page maybe - not sure yet. Plus I will have another alpha and this really nifty folded paper on my blog free. So be sure to check back then!

Anyway, here's a couple of layouts, and the kit - all linked to STS - what're you waitin' for??











You get these cardstock papers free with the purchase of the mega kit - or you can purchase separately for just $1.99 if you just need some beautifully-colored cardstocks to round out your stash!

No comments: