Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dude! You Will Never Believe This!!!

Maybe you will...guess what!?!? I AM A GUEST DESIGNER AT STUFF TO SCRAP!! Yes, and I have just uploaded my first kit, a nice little mini called Backyard Bliss. I'm love-love-loving my back yard this summer, so I thought I'd make a little kit to scrap it. Well, I'll be back with layouts maybe tomorrow, cuz I haven't even had time to scrap with it, I've been all busy setting up my first item in my store - so feel free to click on the preview to check it out. Hey, even if you aren't going to buy it (though I can't imagine why not at a measly $1.99 price haha), go check it out. It looks so lovely and pretty sitting there in the packaging of my VERY favorite digi-scrap store!! I'm so proud...maybe getting a few tears.

I'll be having a Grand Opening Sale in about a week or two (depends on how much I can get DONE and how quickly) but for now, you have the opportunity to get this kit even BEFORE that. And if you do, if you are one of my very first customers, there's a little freebie heading your way. Umm, but I don't know how to know who my customers are, so don't be impatient with me, K? I'll get to it. If nothing else, you can post your layout and then I'll know for sure!! I'm so excited! Can you see me doing my happy dance!?

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Congrats Jen! I am so excited for you (and those of us who shop at STS!)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! I'm heading to STS right now. :D And Congrats!!

Ashley said...

Yahoo!!!! I heard the news and was SO excited! Yay, yay, yay!!!! Congrats!!!

Ellay said...

woohoo!!! Congrats! This kit it SOOOO cute!

Alison said...

Congratulations Jen!!! You mini is looking good!! :)