Friday, August 14, 2009

Speed Scrapping Mania has hit STS!

What are you going to do this weekend? I know what I'm gonna do this weekend - speed scrap with the awesome ladies of Stuff to Scrap! Here are the dates/times, and participation prizes. I look forward to seeing you there! Click either flier to go to the STS Speed Scrap forum - then sign in to the chat room at the specified time, and join us for not ONLY a great speed scrap, but some awesome chat! We have such a great time. What do we talk about? Hmmm, I seem to remember discussing kids, sushi, kids, Sonic (the restaurant), kids, husbands, family, extended family, scrapping, designing, and did I mention, kids? Haha! Oh, and dogs, too. And weather. And scrapping. You know what? We're women & we talk about EVERYTHING! Look forward to seeing you all there!


Wow, how generous! This is no MINI kit - this a generous, full-sized kit. I sure want it for free, so see you Saturday morning!


And check out these gorgeous alphas! See you Sunday evening - cuz I want em!

No comments: