Monday, August 24, 2009

Knittinjen's "With A Child's Heart" Kit

I began with the name of a song I love, and brought together a number of things that remind me of children, and their cheerful, joyful, creative, loving hearts! Teddy bears to cuddle, trains to drive on great expeditions, balloons to bounce, crafts of construction paper, and lots of glitter, beads, buttons, ribbons, and other things children love! I was also inspired by a crafty CU kit by Nibbles Skribbles - thanks Manda! This is for children of all ages, either gender, and any season! The kit has 55 elements, 20 papers, and a full alpha. It is for personal use, S4H, or S4O. Drop shadows have been added to the preview only - not in the kit. Can be purchased at Bouquet of Pixels - just click on preview to see.
And as I don't have a CT team just yet, here is some eye candy created by ME with my kit!






Here's a layout which uses one of the word art creations which I will have available in a freebie kit add-on sometime before the end of August - keep your eyes open!

No comments: