Friday, July 17, 2009

Vanilla Daisies Quick Page Freeebie!


knittinjen_VD_QP01preview, originally uploaded by knittinjen.

Here's a quick page from my VERY OWN Vanilla Daisies kit! I based this QP on a layout I made using the picture for which this kit was made - look closely, and you can see a little daisy-like flower next to Amaria's leg - I just love it! So just click on the preview to be whisked away to Bouquet of Pixels and pick up the page free. And if you like it, you may be interested in the kit it came from. Here's the preview for that kit - clicking it will bring you to my store. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).