Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thanks from Knittinjen


Thanks from Knittinjen
Originally uploaded by knittinjen
Journaling says it all! It says: Let me tell you why the ladies of Scrap That Idea rock! I recently made a purchase with a coupon. At checkout was told the coupon expired. It was kits – like this one! – that I just HAD to have! So I made the purchase. Perhaps I was wrong about the expiration date…who knows? But I dropped a note using the handy “contact us” button to Stacey (nearest my time zone which may have had something to do with expiration dates, right?). Within an hour I got an e-mail back from Stacey! She apologized, made sure the coupon would be valid for other users, & created a coupon just for me in the amount that I would have saved had the original coupon worked. So, I got to go shopping again, this time for free! Customer service on the internet is not always great, but Scrap That Idea has earned great digi loyalty from me for the FABULOUS customer service. And that is why Scrap That Idea rocks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!! what an AWESOME tribute! thank you so much for this layout, i really appreciate this as i am sure my partners do too!

much love,
mel

Vicki said...

I agree with Mel - this is fantastic! Thank you for your support of our store - we really want to get customer service right and it's great when that is recognised. hugs to you xx Vicki

Stacey Towers said...

I agree with Vicki and Mel! Thank you so much!! This is sooo darling! and I LOVE that you used my kit ;)
thank you!!