Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Precious Petals


Precious Petals
Originally uploaded by knittinjen
Whoa, check out this great new kit by Scrappy Shannon! Let me tell you, it's even more gorgeous in full size! I can barely stand to take a few minutes out to put this up on my blog, as I'm having such fun creating stuff with this. See the post below for the gorgeous girl (my daughter, Lisha) that I am showing off with this kit.


Of course, you'll want to know where you can get such a great kit. You can find it at:

Pretty Scrappy

Divine Digital

DigiPrintables



And, here is a QP I made, which you can have for a limited time (click here). After that, it will be available free with purchase of the Precious Petals kit.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).