Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vanilla Daisies Mega Kit at Stuff to Scrap

This is the first palette (toned down a bit from my bright neon days haha) that I ever used to design with - I completely got rid of that first kit (how could anybody have used that!?!?) and re-did it - and couldn't stop, so I have a HUGE kit for you - 77 elements, 30 papers, 1 worn paper, and a full alpha. Enjoy - grab at STS!!







And here's some eye candy from my CT - and then keep going, cuz there is a freebie, too!
2 from Kendra.




2 by Lauren.




And 2 by Tammy.




And now for your freebie - a beautiful cluster frame created by Kendra just for you - click on image to download. Check out this blog tomorrow, for one or two free QPs made by me with Vanilla Daisies!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this download...