Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Speed Scrap at STS!

Knittinjen here to announce a THANKSGIVING SPEED SCRAP! I celebrate on Friday so have plenty of time to meet you in the Stuff to Scrap chat room and chat away while scrapping one layout in 7 simple steps - I look forward to seeing anybody there who can make it for a couple of hours tomorrow, Thursday, November 25, at 12pm PST, 1pm MST, 2pm CST, 3pm EST! It will be fun, and I have a participation prize you will LOVE - a set of clusters from my soon-to-be-released STS-Exclusive kit, Winter's Nice. Below is the kit preview (because I haven't made the clusters just yet, haha). Click on the flier or the kit preview to head to STS's Speed Scrap forum, where you can join in! I can't wait to see you there!
101125 Speed Scrap

And here is Winter's Nice, the kit which I will use to create clusters as participation prizes for you (a couple of frames, a page border, stuff like that).
Winter's Nice

No comments: