Friday, October 01, 2010

Farewell My Summer Love and Freebies!

Okay, I introduced you to the new kit by Mommy Me Time Scrapper and me, Knittinjen, yesterday - today I want to remind you that both parts are on sale for the first week at 25% off (including the cluster set Tammy has, and the cardstock set I have) - but not only that, Kendra made you this ADORABLE frame to go with the kit - for free! This frame is so cute - the butterfly was a special request by Kendra, and this frame (the rub-on frame is by Hannah of ScrapTeam) also inspired one of the elements I put in ANOTHER beautiful kit called Sunrise Sunset, which you hopefully picked up free at The Studio this week - but if you didn't, you can get it at STS later. But back to Farewell My Summer Love - here are the previews, and the free frame - go check it out!
Here's my portion (click to go to STS and pick it up)


Here is Tammy's portion - click to head to her store to pick it up:


And here is a preview of the cute frame Kendra made for you - click the preview to pick up the frame for FREE!

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Karen Kleiman said...

I just wanted to tell you Jenn, that you are amazing, amazing, and I can't believe you didn't make it, I can believe why I didn't but not you or others, just needed to tell you that, big hugs, Karen

Addies Designs said...

Hello Jenn, send me an email to: addie@coolscrapsdigital.com I'd like to talk to you. Hugs Addie
www.coolscrapsdigital.com

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Alison said...

Sorry you didnt make the final cut Jen. As Karen says your stuff is amazing!! I'm sure it was a close call as the quality in the contest was unbelievable!!

hugs Alison