Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tea Party by Valarie Ostrom - Sunshine Studios

The Sun is shining again and I got to work with this adorable kit, Tea Party, by Valarie Ostrom Designs. Click on either layout or the preview to head to Sunshine Studios and pick up this adorable kit by Valarie.
First, my daughter at her first-ever Mother's Day Tea Party - unfortunately, she didn't get to go with her mother because her mother has NOT ONE SINGLE pretty dress or anything like that! Plus, I'm just not into that kind of stuff. But Pastor Sue has nothing but boys, boys, boys, and was honored to accompany Amaria. A win-win for all of us.


Every once in awhile, I just love to make these fantasy kind of layouts - where I extract a picture of somebody or something and put them into a scene. That tea cup just begged to be sat in by a kid!


Here's a preview of this adorable little girly Tea Party kit - click on it to go pick it up!

No comments: