Wednesday, December 30, 2009

091229 Amaria's Ponies


091229 Amaria's Ponies, originally uploaded by knittinjen.

This is Amaria playing at Nancy's house - Nancy was the wife of Kevin (I can't remember their last name) from Anderson Trucking - Nancy was the really nice one who always made cookies for us and sent them to work with Kevin - then when I was diagnosed with diabetes, she whipped up a sugar-free batch. They were disgusting (I think she just used her regular recipe with no sugar), yet they were the sweetest cookies I had ever received!!! She also gave Amaria her first pretty ponies.

I used Country Princess, a kit by Mimi's Digiscraps at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Click on the kit preview to head to Sun and pick it up - it's really awesome for girly and horsey layouts.

No comments: